October 6, 2008

Take me out....

to the Ball Game.

Saturday was Hannah's last game of the fall season. She plays on the Miracle League, which is for children who have physical or cognitive disabilities.
She. Loves. It.




The best part about it, for me, is that it's James' activity! I show up once in a while to cheer, but for the most part, I'm completely out of the picture. That may sound harsh or mean, but I tell ya, I'm with the child about 99% of her waking hours. I never get the change to miss her. Really...it's been a decade! That's the life of a homeschooling mother.

You'll notice that the picture is not at the field. That's because I didn't go to the game....all you get is the driveway-posed picture. I did send the video camera with James, intending to have real footage. It's really cute video, but I've been I'm having trouble with my camera's software. Once I get it all mastered I'll post it (yeah. right. that's what I'll do.). So, you'll have to be satisfied with this picture for now. Even though I cut off my husband's head.

1 comment:

All 4 My Gals said...

We play Miracle League ball too. Our league is great, they feed us about every weekend, so you know....we take ALL the girls. LOL

She is so cute, and the bottom of your husband's head is very handsome!