May 26, 2009

Home and Happy

We had a terrific weekend--very busy, but filled with fun and friends! We couldn't have had a better day for Graduation.

Here are just a few pictures to hold you over until I get a real post going, I've got a very busy day today (Dr. check-up, preparations for our vacation--leaving Saturday, iep prep for a friend, groceries, and I have to buy a new car).

The VERY cool cum laude graduate:


The Nan from the Norse!


Hannah and I were so happy to get the chance to meet Monica and Adam from mi2boys! Adam and Hannah had fun in the hotel pool while Monica and I were able to chat. There wasn't enough time together (of course, Hannah and Adam would have lived in the pool the entire day if they had the chance...)!!

And, I see I uploaded the wrong baseball video in the previous post...now I've fixed it so you could actually see a little baseball!  Because I'm nice like that.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh, how exciting that you got to meet Adam and Monica! Glad you all had a fun weekend!

Heidi said...

You have a really busy day today! I hope you get everything done that you want to. I'm glad you had a great weekend.

Ria said...

That's great that you met Adam and Monica. How fun it is to meet the author (and subject) whose blog you are following!
By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog today. :-)

My name is Sarah said...

I'm so jealous you got to meet Adam. I think he is so cool. How fun though that you got to swim together.