This has been running around Facebook, and I thought it was cute enough to share with you too!
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Get things right. (I don’t believe I’ve ever said this in my life.)
2. What makes mommy happy?
If I read a book to her.
3. What makes mommy sad?
Sticking out your tongue to be mean.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
Doing art. (Wrong.)
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
59--That means tall. (I'm 5'5")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Taking care of beautiful children.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
You have to do stuff yourself.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being a statue.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
Drawing (yeah, right...maybe stick figures)
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Spelling (Hey, I can spell ophthalmology!)
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Being the boss in the house.
14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
(long silence.) Maybe you're a good cook.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sully from Monster’s Inc.
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Read, eat, cooking, taking care of dogs.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
Same last name.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
Different color hair and eye color.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Sing a nice song--"I love you so much. I love you so much. I can't even tell you how much I love you. You're special to me, you're special to me, I'm lucky to have you as part of my life."
21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Inflation Nation or, maybe the circus.
Hannah used another one of her invented words today. I had forgotten this one.
I was getting out some leftovers for lunch. She said, "Oh, chicken pot pie from yesternight."
....Maybe you're a good cook.
Same last name.
She cracks me!
I loved these answers. I will have to do this with my 5 year old. BTW, Hannah and I have the word invention in common. I really liked yesternight. One of mine was missappearing. I meant to say missing and dissappearing and ended up combining them.
You are the best looking 78 year old I've ever seen.
love this would ove to hear what my four year old would say probably not my 13 year old so much- she is at that age:-)-
Post a Comment