1. Warm heart-shaped cheese biscuits for breakfast.
2. The piano tuner came and we're all set for another year.
3. Yesterday's homemade dog biscuits waiting to be packaged up for gifts for the neighbors' doggies.
4. This mysterious item:
5. The Girl Scout troop talking about how name calling hurts feelings, and having the opportunity to help Hannah share her experiences, ending in smiles all around.
6. The last of the leftovers for dinner.
7. My replacement camera! It feels so good to have real pixels again! Lo how I've missed ye Nikon!
8. The other parts of #4 which also arrived today. (Did you know what it was?)
My elderly Kitchen Aid was starting to grumble. It just had its 23rd birthday, so it gets to retire now, sequestered in the attic until some young adult needs it.
9. Nothing on the schedule for tomorrow aside from yoga for Hannah. Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that she's taking yoga twice a week at our gym. Since her dance class is on hiatus (teacher has BEAUTIFUL newborn TWINS), plus softball and soccer have ended for the season, it was time to add something else physical to her week. She LOVES yoga.
10. Hannah is back to making ridiculous photos.
My new Facebook picture?
what a great day you guys had! happy you got your camera back. would love to get Noah in Yoga!
I always enjoy your posts :)
I'm glad to hear Hannah enjoys her Yoga class. I wish I could find a mommy & me yoga class :)
Post a Comment