June 29, 2011

Elvis

Hannah is a big Elvis fan.  I don't know how that happened.  I do my best, but apparently, that wasn't good enough in this case.   She's a rockabilly girl, and there's nothing I can do to change it.

Last weekend I noticed that there was a concert at our local State Park--Elvis Elvis ELVIS!!!    There were three Elvises.  One was a younger Elvis, the other was a 70s Elvis.   And the third one was a 5 year old boy who was the nephew of the 70s Elvis.  Both of them had sequined jumpsuits.  Ummm.  That's all I can say about that.

Hannah had a blast!  She made friends with all the senior citizens.   She bought a CD of the 50s Elvis impersonator.  And she's been rockin' ever since.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it!

Sheena said...

OK!! I saw some of our dance moves in there!!! :)

P.S. My brother just married a girl whose father is one of the top Elvis impersonators in Virginia. We may have to schedule a surprise!!!