January 13, 2010

Where'd I go?

Hannah and I have run away from home. We're on a road trip down to South Carolina!

I'm hoping to make a real post (like maybe one that is actually interesting) some time soon.

In the meantime, I got to wondering...(do you think I've lived in the South for too long when I say things like that?)....why do so many people Google "Slim Cooley"? I mean, really, how many people out there in the cyber world are really that much in touch with the main character in The Magic Treehouse #10 ???

So I Googled "Slim Cooley" and discovered that there is a rapper named Slim Cooley. He has some rather "colorful" lyrics.

I wonder about Slim's fans. What do they think when they click on the title "Slim Cooley--The Mustang Herder" ? If you were looking for a rapper, would you really think this would be the correct page to investigate? Really? That post gets the most hits. And it's all from Google traffic.

Hmm. Now that I've got that off my chest I can sleep easy. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I'm eager to hear about your's and Hannah's adventures! The Mustang Herder would probably be impressed!

Wendy P said...

No such thing as being in the south too long! Y'all have a safe trip!

exnyers said...

lol pal! you're insane!! safe trip!

Beverly said...

have fun